PENGARUH GURU DAN TEMAN SEBAYA TERHADAP PENDIDIKAN AKHLAK SISWA DI MTS NEGERI 2 KOTA BENGKULU

Febi Nina Barokah

Abstract


This study to determine whether there is a significant influence of positive teachers  and peers against moral education students In MTs Negeri 2 Kota Bengkulu. This research  uses quantitative approach. The population is all students of class VI MTs Negeri 2 Kota Bengkulu.  Sampling  is done  by purposive sampling  that is determination technique with certain consideration. Data were analyzed  by using simple and double  linear regression  test.The result of this research  shows that there is a significant influence  between  teacher  toward  moral education of VII MTS Negeri 2 Kota Bengkulu  academic year 2016/2017 is 30.7%, while the rest 69.3%  is influenced  by other  variables  besides  teacher  variables.  There  is a significant influence  between  peers to moral education of students  is 10.3%  and There is a significant influence between  teachers  and peers to moral education of students  by 55.6%  while the remaining 44.4%  dipegaruhi by variables other than teacher  variables and peers

Keywords


Teachers;Peers;Student Morals Education

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdullah, Yatimin. 2007. Studi Akhlak dalam Pers- pektif Al-qur’an. Jakarta : Amzah

Al-Qur’an terjemahAl-Jumuatul Ali Al-qur’an dan terjemahnya.Bandung:J-Art

Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2010, Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta,

Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2002, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2006, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu

Pendekatan Praktik, Ed Revisi VI. Jakarta: Pener- bit PT Rineka Cipta

Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2002, Prosedur Suatu Penelitian

Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Ali Zainuddin, 2007, Pendidikan Agama Islam, Ja- karta: Bumi Aksara

Amadi Abu dan Noor Salimi, 2004, Dasar-Dasar Pendidikan Agama Islam. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Amri, Syafri, Ulil, 2012, Pendidikan Karakter Berbasis

Al-Quran, Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada

Arikunto Suharsimi, 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Ed Revisi VI. Jakarta: Pener- bit PT Rineka Cipta

Asril, Zainal, 2010, Micro Teaching disertai dengan pedoman pengalaman lapangan, Jakarta: PT Ra- jaGrafindo Persada

Azmi, Muhammad, 2006, Pembinaan Akhlak Anak Usia Pra Sekolah, Solo: CV Venus Corperation Jogjakarta

B.Uno, Hamzah, Kuadrat, Masri, 2010, Mengelola Ke- cerdasan Dalam Pembelajaran, Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Hamalik Oemar, 2009, Proses Belajar Mengajar, Ja- karta, PT Bumi Aksara

Latan, Henky dan Selva Temalagi, 2013. Analisis Mul- tivariate Menggunakan Program IBM SPSS 20.0. Bandung: Alfabeta

Latan, Hengki dan Selva Termalagi,2013, Analisis Multi Variate menggunakan program SPSS 20.0 (Bandung: Alfabeta

Latan, Henky dan Selva Temalagi, Analisis Multi Vari- ate menggunakan program SPSS 20.0, Bandung: Alfabeta

L. Tubbs Stewart dan Sylvia Moss , 2000, Human Comunication (prinsip-prinsip dasar), alih bahasa oleh Deddy Mulyana Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Ilyas, Yunahar, 2005, Kuliah Akhlaq, Yogyakarta: LPPI

Latif, Abdul, 2007, Pendidikan Berbasis Nilai, Bandung: PT Refika Aditama

Marno dan M. Idris, 2010, Strategi dan Metode Pengajaran, Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media

Nyoman Surna I dan Olga D. Pandeirot, 2014, Psikolo- gi Pendidikan 1, Jakarta: penerbit Erlangga,

Nata, Abuddin, 2010, Ilmu Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta: Prenata Media Group

Pidarta, Made, 2007, landasan kependidikan.Jakarta:PT Rineka Cita

Priyatno, Dwi, 2008, Mandiri Belajar SPSS , Yogya- karta: Mediakom




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29300/btu.v3i1.1297

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexed by :

   Garuda

 

free web stats al-bahtsu Visitors